Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the future....

in 10 years, I will be 30 and then I will probably FINALLY be doing what I want to do in terms of my career. I have probably spent the past 10 years doing shitty work that I don't want to do and kept saying to myself "it'll all pay off one day" and thats the day it hopefully pay off.

in 50 years, I'd be 70. I would hopefully at this point be teaching art, or have been teaching art for some time and am on the verge of retirement. If I ever have kids I would also want to be a huge part in their lives.

in 100 years, I'd be 120, and if I'm not dead, I hopefully would be plugged into some kind of cyborg because my body would be just complete mush at this point. I don't know what I'd be doing. I don't want to be bored with making art at that point, I still want to be drawing and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment